Terms & Conditions
These terms apply to the customer's browsing and use of this website and order of goods or services from Edible Stories (under the legal entity of Bespoke Alcohol & Beverages Limited, hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) through this website. Please read these terms and conditions before using this website. The use of this webpage or any part of it means that you have read these terms and conditions and that you accept and agree to be bound by them.
The Company shall endeavor to ensure that the information, prices, and stock availability of the products introduced on this website are up-to-date. The Company also reserves the right to change the price of the products without prior notice. All orders are subject to the availability of the stock before final confirmation and processing. If any product is out of stock and cannot be provided to the customer, the Company has the right to refuse to accept the order or provide products of the same category and price as substitutes. If the Company is unable to provide any goods or services as stated in the customer's order, the Company will notify the customer by email before the delivery date requested.
- Once the customer has placed an order, it means that the customer have purchased the products at the specified prices set for the products.
- The Company will confirm order through email. The confirmation email will specify:(1) order details,(2) details of the price charged,(3) follow-up information and (4) expected delivery of the products and delivery information.
- When the Company accepts the order, only the products that have been confirmed will be included, which may not include all the products ordered. If this is the case, the Company will issue a partial refund notification for the rest of your order or contact you to replace the remaining items with other products.
- The Company reserves all rights to not accept or cancel your order for any reasons, including, but not limited to, insufficient stock of the products you ordered, failure to arrange delivery to the address provided by you, or the price shown on one or more of the products you ordered was inaccurate due to human or computer errors.
- In case your order is canceled by the Company, a notification will be sent by email. If the Company has debited the amount of the products from the customer's credit card account before canceling the order, the relevant amount will be refunded to the customer's credit card account within forty (40) days from the cancellation of the order order. The Company will not be responsible to make any additional compensation for any dissatisfaction caused.
- The Customer is requested to examine the goods immediately upon delivery for any deficiencies and/or damages. Claims (if any) must be lodged to us at (+852 6360 6643) at the time of delivery, otherwise we shall have the discretion to refuse your claim after delivery.
- The discount codes provided by the Company are only applicable to one-time shopping on the website and are bound by the relevant terms and conditions.
- Discount codes are neither refundable nor redeemable for cash. Any unused amounts will be regarded as forfeited.
- The Company reserves all rights to terminate or change the above offers at any time without notice. In the event of disputes, the Company’s decision shall be final and conclusive.